.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Creating a Rainbow Background with Copics and Airbrushing

I created this lil' birthday card for Noel's birthday using the Prima stamp from the Paper Doll kit. I stamped these gals with black Momento ink. I had this brainstorm to create a rainbow behind them.......

Here is how I did it! The ovals were cut using a Spellbinder's die. But an oval punch would work as well.
Ok.......I used an airbrush system.....but markers, paints, colored pencils would work too......
Just in case you needed a reminder of the colors of the rainbow......... : )
Leave just a sliver of paper showing and.......
Now, I am just using the "negative" space oval......

Here is a close up of the rainbow........

I hope that makes sense! You can create "rainbows" for your scrappy pages too.....or do this on paper and then die cut your letters...or shapes.........just sayin! : )
Happy Hump day!!!!

No comments: